Welcome

Saturday 5 January 2013

evaluation question 3

clip.... here is a sound clip of someone answering my questionnaire she talks about the documentary, the print advert and the radio trailer, she says that the topic of my documentary is obvious throughout especially when wily wonker and the chocolate factory comes on so if I was to do this again I would most defiantly include some archive from this film she also said that she would defiantly watch this again as the topic is interesting and she really loves sweets so I would most defiantly keep the same topic. She also said that the song choice mica was really good and really related to the documentary. She also said the filming looked professional so I would always defiantly use the tripod because it prevents shakiness of the camera, For the radio trailer she said she would most defiantly watch the documentary as it had snippets of people’s voices in from it and it sounds interesting so I would defiantly stick to that if I did it again. For the print advert she said the black teeth on the front make her want to watch it and find out more and how they got that way so if I was to do this task again I would defiantly think about the main image and what would make the audience want to find out











about etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment